Our Ethical And Sustainable Mission
The Strive to Be Sustainable
Even this small business can do its bit to protect this wonderful Earth we've been gifted and here are just some of the steps we take to play our part:
1) The inks we use do not contain ozone-depleting chemicals such as CFCs, HCFCs, aromatic hydrocarbons or volatile solvents. They are also free of lead, heavy metals and toxic chemicals making them safe against your delicate skin. They have also met all requirements to be soil safe in the UK so no nasties go back in to the soil.
2) Many of our makes are vegan friendly - they obviously don't contain meat and we absolutely do not support you eating any of our goodies but it means that any process involved in the making or dying of materials hasn't come from any animal by product.
RECYCLE ~ REUSE ~ REDUCE
3) Around 60% of our clothing range comes from organic cotton or recycled polyester so not only can you feel like a total sas pot wearing it, you can be proud that you are doing your bit to save the planet!
4) Any misprints or faulty clothing is either recycled or reused within the studio or sometimes upcycled in to things such as hair scrunchies! Or occassionaly we sell it on at a mega reduced cost and you can call it Unique!
5) Our packaging is 100% recycled and biodegradable including the outter mail bag and tissue paper used inside! Even the little cards we add are made from recycled card because even the little things count x
STILL TO DO
We still have a long way to go to improve our sustainability and ethical stand and trust me when I say we are always looking for ways to do better!
Although we have made sooooo many changes over the last few years which we are super proud of- there is always more to do and we will DO IT!